- vanilla wafers (about 2.5 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 – 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 TB milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 cups milk
- 1 – 12 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided (or whipping cream(
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages instant chocolate pudding
- crushed candy canes
- Begin by crushing wafers in a Ziploc bag. Add melted butter and mix until well coated. Press onto the bottom of 13×9 dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and peppermint extract until well blended. Fold in half of Cool Whip and mix well. Spread over crust.
- Make pudding by whisking milk and instant pudding in a bowl. Pour over cream cheese layer and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Add crushed candy canes right before serving. ENJOY!