- cooking spray
- 2 (1 pound) salmon fillets
- 1 pound fresh thin asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a rimmed 9×12-inch baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Place salmon fillets and asparagus in a single layer.
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Place lemon rounds on top.
Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.