PREP TIME | COOK TIME | TOTAL TIME
10 MINS | 2 HOURS | 2 HOURS 10 MINS
YIELD: 6-8 SERVINGS
This Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is super delicious, and EXTRA easy when made in the crock pot!
- 1 (10 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) brick low-fat cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped white or red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined. (You can also stir the mixture actually inside the bowl of your slow cooker, but it would be easier in a large mixing bowl.) Transfer the mixture to the bowl of your slow cooker, that has been misted on the inside beforehand with cooking spray.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2 hours, or until the dip is completely warmed through and the cheese is melted. Give the dip a good stir and season with extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and serve warm with chips or bread or pita crackers or whatever dippers you’d like.