This is a hearty soup that is great for the whole gang! The best part is how easy it is to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans pinto beans (drained)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can black beans (drained)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 package ranch style dressing mix
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup water (or broth) optional
Brown beef with onions in a medium soup pot. Drain excess grease. Add remaining ingredients, stir and simmer for 20 minutes. If it seems a little thick you can add some beef broth or water.
This is great with cilantro and a dab of sour cream!
8 servings of about 1 1/2 cups each
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 281.4
- Total Fat: 9.1 g
- Cholesterol: 52.0 mg
- Sodium: 691.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.5 g
- Protein: 23.0 g