PREP TIME | COOK TIME | TOTAL TIME
10 mins | 20 mins
- 4 ripe peaches
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 jalapeño, minced (add the seeds and membrane to make it hotter!)
- 2 cups slow cooker sweet chili chicken
- 1⅓ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Greek yogurt
- Stir together all peach salsa ingredients and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Spray with spray oil.
- Working in batches of two tortillas at a time, assemble the quesadillas by topping ½ cup of slow cooker sweet chili chicken with ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Press the opposite side of the tortilla down firmly and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve immediately topped with peach salsa and Greek yogurt.
Leftover quesadillas keep well. Peach salsa can be made up to 4 hours ahead.