- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat spaghetti, cooked al dente (see note)
- ½ cup frozen vegetables, thawed
- ½ cup chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
- In the following order, place in a portable stoneware mug: coconut milk, green curry paste, chicken stock concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, spaghetti, veggies and chicken breast.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, pour boiling water up to the top of the cup. Allow to sit for 3 minutes, then put a lid on it and shake until everything is completely combined.
- Serve immediately.
I highly recommend Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base because it contains natural ingredients.
Vermicelli or zucchini noodles may be used in place of spaghetti and does not need to be cooked.
Frozen veggies can be replaced with fresh veggies but they must be blanched or pre-cooked slightly. Mushrooms, shredded carrots and shelled peas do not need to be pre-cooked.
Chickpeas are a great substitute for chicken