- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Combine the rice and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium, and add green onion, broccoli, peanuts, and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender, and chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.