1 tablespoon oil
4 ounces chorizo, chopped
½ onion, chopped
1 pound ground beef
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
3 cups tomato sauce
250 grams cooked rotini pasta
½ cup parmesan
½ cup basil, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Cook chorizo until slightly crispy.
3. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
4. Add the beef, salt, and pepper, cooking until no pink is showing.
5. Pour in the tomato sauce, and cook until sauce thickens.
6. Add the pasta, parmesan, and basil, stirring until the pasta is evenly coated.